Sunday, March 28, 2010

DIARY TO OULU


Travel:

Journey to Oulu: My travel was good.

Journey from Oulu: My travel was good too.

First impressions: That Finland is very cold.

Landscape and climate: All landscape is white, and the climate is very cold.

Houses(similarities/diferences)? The houses are similar in the sofa, TV, etc, but they are different in the floor, the temperature, the sauna.

Best part of your weekend: The best part for me, was to go to see the ice castle, ski, and be with the family.

Worst part of your weenkend: The change of temperature, out very cold, and inside very hot.

Food and drink: I like moose, but I don't like the sweet.

Daily routine:

School day (similarities/differencies)? The school is different in size, schedules, windows, etc.

Best part of your trip: The best part was the family that welcomed me, the people, the climate, all.

Worst part of your trip: The worst part for me was that the trip was very short.

Your final impressions: Than the people of Finland are very friendly.

Lucía Hernández Jiménez, Murcia, Spain

No comments: