Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I also went to Birmingham!!



Last October I went to Birmingham and I was in Kiri’s house. I’m going to tell you what I did while I was there.

Friday – The plain arrived, and we caught a taxi to go to the school. Selly Park Technology College for girls is a little school but I loved it. Patricia and I went to school to met Kiri and Beth (I remember that the first day we couldn’t understand anything!). After that I went to Kiri’s house and we were watching ‘Friends’ until her mom and her sister came back home. Finaly we had dinner: a typical British meal: fish and chips.

Saturday – We stayed at home all day, except for 30 minutes that we went to a park but it was so cold and we came back early. In the evening I met Kiri’s family, her uncle, her aunt and her cousins Megan and George. We went to bed not too late because next day we were going to go to Cadbury’s World.

Sunday – I went to a chocolate factory called Cadbury’s World. It was so funny and it smelled very well! Patricia and I bought a lot of chocolate for our family and friends. In the afternoon I met Kiri’s mom’s friends and we were watching a movie.

Monday – I went to Kiri’s lessons: English and Chemistry. After that all the students from the Comenius Project went to a concert. Some girls sang songs and others played some instruments like the piano and the violin. When school finished, we went shopping to the Bullring, and we bought a lot of things!

Tuesday – Patricia, Beth, Kiri and me visited Achbishop Ilsley Catholic Technology College. We were with a student from this school, Molly. She was very friendly with us and we had a good time. After school we went to Beth’s house but we couldn’t open the door because Beth forgot the key, we tried to come into the house while it was raining, Finally we went to a neighbours’s house.

Wednesday – We woke up early and Kiri’s mom led us to school with my suitcases. I said goodbye to my host family while I was on the taxi, and I cried a lot.
Now, I’m in Spain and I miss them so much. This is an experience that I’ll never forget.

María Ponce, Spain

No comments: