Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Holiday in Madeira



I spent my last holiday in Madeira Island. I went there with my Parents. We got to Funchal by plane. We lived at an apartment near the city of Funchal, and spent nearly all of our time wandering and driving around the island, getting up early in the morning and going to for
a trip right after breakfast. We usually came back late, and then had dinner. On the first day we were very tired after the flight from Leipzig that we did not get to go for the trip, but just went to a small town (Paul do Mare). On the next day we drove to Funchal, which is the capital of Madeira. Madeira is part of Portugal where people speak Portuguese. On the following days we were driven around the island, which is very beautiful. I admired the beautiful landscape of the mountains and the Atlantic Ocean. The view was magnificent and that is why I took quite a few pictures. The weather was good and sunny. Our holiday was very successful.

Rafał Mrowiński

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I went to Madeira two years ago, its a very beautiful place to go and see. I went to Funchal too, it has some amazing scenery, like the mountains and the sea.