Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Polish Coast Holiday


I was in Pobierowo, at the Baltic Sea in Poland ,with my family. I spend two weeks there and it was a very great holiday. I think Pobierowo is the most interesting city on Polish seaside. In the first week, sunny weather and high temperatures made this trip even better! The second week was a little rainy. Most of the time we rode bikes and traveled around. I was in the cinema and skatepark a few times. I also watched two football matches on a new pitch. Of course, sometimes I was at the beach.



patryk

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heyy, i know where that is, i love the sea, but Red Sea is much warmer Joe tells me. Do you do a lot of road bike riding? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! In the holiday I went to Calea in Spain. It was the second time I went there and it was so cool. My family and all of my cousins were with me. I think it's very cool to go on holidays with all of my family because I love her. We had to go with my car . At the beginning I was tired because the travel were very long but I liked it . When we arrived it was midnight so it was so dark to see something. The next day in the morning we could see the area and it was so beautiful .My bedroom were in the fourth stairs .It was a beach with white sand , a huge swimming pool ... ! It was a lot of animations , the people were really friendly . There were some shows the evening and it was really funny . We could make billiard and tennis too . The weather was so beautiful it was 38 degrees and the sun was shining all the time .But sometimes we've got some rain. We did a little visit of Calea de Palafruggel ( the big city next to calea) . The mall was very huge . The only thing that I didn't like was the number of peaople ... For the return we did a stop to France . Finally I was happy to find my house and my dog again .

Arthur.